My session fee is £120 on weekdays and £150 on weekends and school holidays.
A summary of everything included (see ‘Your photoshoot’ below for details):
- A pre-shoot telephone consultation
- A guide on how to get the best out of your shoot
- A 60-90 minute shoot for up to four people (£7 per extra person) at a location of your choice – or I am very happy to make recommendations
- My time spent selecting and digitally perfecting the best images from your session
- A private online gallery with the best images (30-40) from your session. The gallery will be live for 5 days for you to share with friends and family and make your selections.
The session fee is payable when you book your shoot and does not include digital files, prints or products. Once you have selected your favourite images, you can order products from my lovely product list.
I want to give you, your family and friends an experience, not just some pictures. So it’s really important to talk to you before your photo shoot. This helps me learn about the personalities of everyone being photographed – pastimes and interests, what makes them laugh, and what they might be less comfortable with. Just as importantly, it helps you get to know me!
My aim is to capture real photos for you – a true story of the time we are together – laughing, smiling, contemplating, and maybe even the odd frown!
After the shoot
After your shoot, I’ll select and professionally edit 30-40 images which will be put on an online gallery. This is password-protected and will be ready for you within 14 days of the shoot.
Your gallery will then be live for 5 days so you can select your favourite images and then decide how to display choosing from my lovely products.
*My fee is based on the shoot location being a one-hour drive from Epsom, Surrey, KT17, this includes Guildford, Godalming, Farnham, Petersfield, Esher, Cobham, Horsley, Weybridge, Kingston Surrey, Richmond, Wandsworth, Farnborough Hampshire, Fleet and surrounding areas. I am more than happy to travel further but an extra fee will be applicable.